Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 29: Another week gone by...

Can't believe it has already been 4 weeks since we all signed up for this adventure. Time flies and for once-I'm glad!
Exercises are getting tougher and tougher but I feel my body is getting fitter and fitter which couldn't be better!
Da Vinci today were very tough, I couldn't lift my arms all the way anymore after the first 10!
The rope is becoming my BFF, we get along pretty well now-we jump, we play, we swept together! It is quite reassuring knowing she's always there waiting for me to come home, especially after a miserable day! :)
Even lunges are getting better, they don't make me swept as much anymore and I can almost endure the 60 in-a row. 
Floor jumps - I think I don't get them! And I'm glad we'll have a demonstration soon (will we?!) and there's also the double katana (?) I don't really get how/where we're supposed to put the band.
I quite enjoy the abs, no matter their form! I double all the plank sets and I'm having some difficulties at typing now, because my arms hurt pretty badly!
Haven't had dinner yet and I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm not very hungry recently and I often force myself to eat, especially the fruit sneaks. But Patrick had foreseen that and I'm forcing myself as he recommended!
Will try to put up some pics asap!
Hope you guys are doing great-C'mon 1month down, only 2 to go!!
Rock on!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Ariana, wheres your weekly photo???

    I hear you about not wanting to eat. I was NEVER like that. Now I could totally skip meals and be ok with it all. Trying to force it feels strange. Oh well... must do what Patrick tells us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to read that things are picking up for you..

    Rock On Back to You !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat eat eat, you gotta stay tanked up or you're going to burn out with this heavier exercise! And yes, where are your photos!?

    ReplyDelete