Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 20: at night

Came back from the wedding where I couldn't help myself from nibbling non-PCP food here and there and having few sips of red wine (they kept making toasts and was just too rude not to drink with them!). I went straight to the roof for my skips which were miserable because I was too afraid to wake the neighbours up (it was almost 1am) but didn't have much choice because the living-room wasn't available!
Then I locked myself up in my room and manage the rest of the sets. Lunges are KILLING me! I hate them, loathe them and I never swept so much in my whole life. I literally have drops of swept on my forehead which I only get if I run speed 12 for an hour!
The arms exercises are also pretty bad but I can endure them so far a part from the push-ups at which I'm miserable and always will be!
I have nothing ready for tomorrow morning or lunch so I'll have to figure that out tomorrow early morning. So I'm off to bed as I'll wake up in not more than a couple of hours!
Wish you all a very good week!!
Cheers,
Ari xx

2 comments:

  1. You're getting stronger with each passing day and one of these days you'll find that you're enjoying the muscle work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. Lunges are pretty rough! I also went out Friday night and had a hard time functioning the day before. Must get to bed earlier!!!

    ReplyDelete