Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 15: Fitter & Fitter

Today I felt great! Coming back home I was glad to find that the apt was empty and that I could exercise in peace, with my music... After taking possession of my apartment and living-room back (I will have my flatmate's friend sleeping on the couch for the next 2 weeks) I started with the jumps of which I wasn't satisfied this morning. So I managed for the first time to do 250jumps no-stop 4 times plus extra 150 because I wasn't tired enough!
Then I followed with the rest of the exercises which were ok as usual. However I always have to triple the abs because otherwise I never get to that burning point Patrick talked about.

Diet is ok although tonight I was starving!! I wish you didn't cut me the carbs Patrick, that slice of bread made the difference!!!


So not looking forward to tomorrow..I hate lunges!!!
have a good night everyone

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment