Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 33 and I need a pair of new legs...


Luckily enough I did my jumps this morning but I doubt I will be able to do the rest of the exercises now..my legs are literally burned!!
Ouch!
I went to the beach this morning not really thinking about the consequences and here I am, not able to stand for too long, nor bend my knees..it sucks and I'm dum! But still I enjoyed my day on the beach..
I will try to do the workout anyways, not sure I'll be successful though.
I'll keep you posted!
Eating is still an issue as I'm never hungry and I always have to force myself...
Cheers xx

4 comments:

  1. Haha that looks nasty !! I'm sure you dont want to get a slap with a twanging exercise band now !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never hungry... I'm hungry all the time !!!
    50/50 tan... sweet!! I heard that's the new In look ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, that looks painful. Lots of lotion and it'll turn into a super tan :)

    ReplyDelete