Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3 and 87 to go...

Done my exercices, I'm thinking whether and what I should eat. Dinners have always been tricky since I moved to HK. For the past 6 months I lived in a 6sqm room, obviously had no kitchen, so instead of eating more junk- greasy food I would just skip dinner most of the time and seldom allowed myself  some not-meant-to-be-fatty deserts, using the excuse of the skipped meal.

But now that I moved to a slightly bigger apartment, have a sort of a kitchen and should be able to cook healthy meals, I lost all willingness to do so!
So I'm counting on the PCP to give me some motivation and get back on track!

A.

1 comment:

  1. i hear ya - i have half a kitchen at best (this is indeed a week of halves), but have never used it so now's the time!

    ReplyDelete