Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 23: Guilt

This is the day I feared the most from when we begun. It's that day of the month where my whole body rebels leaving me out of strength, forcing me to lie on a bed like nothing more than a carcass.
The first night is generally the worst and I usually spend it under the shower (or in a bathtub when possible) or hugging a loo. But last night none of that happened and I slept like a baby until this morning when I woke up with nausea and usual unbearable pain!
So I spent the day between my bed and the shower (when free, as the territory is still occupied) trying to get some rest which the workers next door thought was not a good idea as they drilled until 5pm no-stop just right behind my wall!
So guilt gets in when for the first time since PCP started I am not physically able to do any of the exercises. I tried, but my body is responding with more pain!
Really hope tomorrow everything's gonna get back to normal before frustration gets in!

A.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Mine was a lot more benign than I expected but as Patrick says, everyone experiences it differently.

    ReplyDelete