Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lucky 24

Today was a great day! Nothing special work wise but I walked home after a quick stop for protein provision and just felt great all along my exercises!
The jumps went smoothly and had an extra 300 to compensate yesterday's session, the squats were killers but I still choose them over the lunges!!
The rest of the sets weren't easy and had to grind my teeth all along.
Now that I think about it, every time I’m working out I come up with so many questions I want to ask but as soon as my muscles stop working - pouf!- they blow away!
Plank wasn't too bad either-done more than required, again to recuperate the lost session.
And because I still had time & strength I've also done yesterday's sets-needless to say I was dead after all of that and was looking forward to a nice meal which was only ready at 11!!

Today I noticed that apparently I'm the fattest in the group as I'm the one whose portions are the smallest! Crap!
Anyways getting definitely fitter everyday but belly and extra fat still there and weight hasn't changed much either...
I'm not losing confidence just yet but I was hoping my metabolism would also improve as I'm sure mine is bad and it is definitely affecting my body weight- my body is like a sponge and it absorbs everything!

Was hoping in a good night sleep but it's 1.30am already...

Cheers x

No comments:

Post a Comment