Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 4: the devilish voice

Ok. Today was harsh! I waited until after work to do my exercices: Big mistake!
Friday is Friday after all, even for my body which decided to literally be on strike! Every jump was a big effort and I couldn't manage one single set without tripping over my feet!
All along I had this inner devilish voice telling me that I didn't need it after all, that I was fine, that people of my age (I'm 22) and not only ,be out drinking and celebrating on a friday night.......

But this time my willingness was stronger and I didn't give up. I wonder if I'll stayp strong till the end...

Cheers everyone have a nice week-end!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - high five for working out on a Friday night ! I bet you'll wake up feeling great tomorrow without a hangover :-)
    Keep up the good work and happy weekend !

    ReplyDelete