Friday, March 25, 2011

25: ain't no Xmas but hey, it's Friday!!

Tough long week and I'm exhausted so I'll be brief and concise.
FATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFAT
This is how I feel and I'm definitely not even near the perfectly-toned-fat-free-dream-body! It seems so impossible!!! I'm only getting BIGGER and BIGGER! My legs look like two white big hams and my calves are just HUGE!!! Luckily enough I don't have a full-body mirror which keeps me going and having faith.
Maybe it's just the end of the week and I'm very tired........
I better get back to my cooking and stop complaining!
Have a nice week-end guys
x

PS: I burned my dinner! YAY!

6 comments:

  1. Arianna- keep on course, follow the workouts, keep strictly to the diet and you will get there. It is all a part of a longer process and the fat will just melt away as you build up muscle and tone. It all comes together - welcome to the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the key, good days, bad days, days you feel fat and days you feel great, you keep the grams and do the workout. Just keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arianna,

    Some days are going to be tougher - but this stuff is the best for fat burning. Surely and steadily.

    I reckon we all look better already - I know I can see it in myself and my pals - and I bet you do too?

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Arianna, hope you're hanging in there ! I am finding it tough this week already, but we're almost 1/3 of the way and 2/3 of the way closer to looking HOT! You can do it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! Thanks for cheering me up, feeling better already! I'll keep strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie, I burned my breakfast yesterday morning by being unmindful. Found out my smoke alarm works - KAJI desu KAJI desu!

    About the changing muscles. Society has our perceptions set to 'Skinny/Fat' and no space for a strong toned muscular look. It's a journey to find how to enjoy a newly toned body replete with muscles. I hope that dance for you, and capoeira for me give space to celebrate our new bodies.

    Good lucK!

    ReplyDelete