Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 13: "If You eat crap You look crap"

Internet was down (very slow) the past few days so I couldn't blog till now.
I've spent most of my week-end PCP grocery shopping and cooking, great!
I fear next week's exercises and I'm psychologically getting ready for it!
I don't see many changes in my body yet; even though I feel my muscles are getting stronger and my level of effort resistance has also improved, FAT is definitely still there!
While strolling in Causeway bay for my shopping I was looking at all this people eating crap but all looking so damn thin! Life can be unfair sometimes… But then I thought that even if I could I wouldn’t eat that stuff anyways and the craving (kind of) disappeared.
My new motto is “If you eat crap you look crap” but from what I gather I guess it only works for me!
So good to hear that everyone in Tokyo is fine. All my thoughts are with you guys and the families of those affected. Let’s just hope for the best now and for not getting contaminated by nuclear wastes.
Have a lovely Sunday night
x

No comments:

Post a Comment