Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 20: Week-end is always the toughest!

Somehow not having the obligation to wake up and go to work messes everything up!
I tend to oversleep because I'm exhausted and wake up at shameful hours with headaches and soreness in my body.
I can't help not going out at night; I don't eat nor drink but at least I socialize!
I don't really enjoy HK nights out, it's always the same thing but I feel somehow guilty if I don't join my friends whom I always turn down during the week and only see on Fridays & Saturdays. 
But then I'm exhausted in the morning and I regret the night before.
Diet is also on week-ends because of the lack of regularity in my eating schedule. I try to eat everything keeping some distance between meals but when you wake up at noon it's kind of difficult.
Therefore I was wondering if there was a brunch version of a PCP meal for those days when it's too late for breakfast & fruit snack.

Also skipping is getting to my brain! I mean I like it when I'm doing it but it's becoming my obsession of the day! I wake up in the morning with the fear of not making it, of not having time or willingness to do it. Like yesterday for example it was pouring outside and both my flatmate & his friend were sitting in the living-room leaving me with little choice but jumping on the roof. But the floor was definitely too slippery and I almost broke a leg! I had eventually to wait until 5 for them to leave to be able to do my exercises. And every weekend is the same story!
Tonight I have a cocktail/dinner and it’s gonna be very tough! No drinking, no eating – maybe nibble here and there the healthiest things I can find. But it’s at 6.30pm and it’s already past 4pm and still haven’t had time to exercise because my flat is overcrowded and I fear it will be until late. I guess it will have to wait until after dinner then. It’s so frustrating!
Hope everybody’s having a lovely week-end!
Cheers x

1 comment:

  1. Figuring out how to make all this work AND have a social life is very tough, but it's the key to sustainably changing your body. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete