Friday, April 8, 2011

DAY 40: almost half way through

Woke up not long ago...
I was very motivated to do my jumps rope in the morning and I went on the roof. The sun was shining(not too good for my fragile skin) and it was way too hot, so after only 200 miserable jumps I had to renounce and came back downstairs to have my craved breakfast. But Man! I'm starving!!

Last night some guys organised a bbq on the beach. I had my apple on the way and I thought "I could do this"! Useless to say it was one of the most challenging nights since PCP started! Everybody was holding their glass, eating chips, marshmallows, bread with cheese, chicken and all sort of other stuff....and I was there boring and bored as hell! Pffff 
And I was like "why are you doing this to yourself? why can't you just have fun like everyone else?..."
After the bbq where I succeeded to resist till the end we went clubbing but left very quickly as not in the mood. When I came back home I was truly starving and despite my will power, I gave in and hate a whole pita bread! But still wasn't satisfied so I had a second one! OUCH!!! 
I went to bed before I could empty my cupboard!
Anyways, today it's a brand new day and things should go more smoothly, I hope!
Cheers guys!
x

3 comments:

  1. Just get it right tomorrow. And then the day after that. Repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arianna - to make it all the way to the end is a HUGE accomplishment. It's a part of this Project...re-training yourself to make better choices. Think about all the crap that your friends were putting into their bodies...ugh. In 50 days you will have learned how to do both! Have fun, eat right and drink enough but not too much. Oh, and you'll be the best looking/in-shape person on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hear, hear to Scott's comment.

    I know the pull of bread, late at night! Had my own moment of weakness at the yakitoria stand yesterday.

    Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete