Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 42: 1h sleep...never felt better!

Last night I couldn't fall asleep until 6am...too bad my alarm was set at 7 and only had an hour sleep...
I could already see myself falling asleep in front of the computer...

Strange enough, I had never been in better shape!!

I did 1200 jumps in a row for the first time since I started PCP...without even tripping on the rope, I was very impressed with myself!!
Anyways tomorrow is another day and another week, and I'm sure we're all going to need hell of a lot of energy!
So better go to bed now..
Cheers xx

3 comments:

  1. 1200 jumps is a real achieveent - I am impressed and awed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gesus, 1200 - and only 1hr sleep... now you're bragging Arianna !!! - What a rock star...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1200!!! I thought my record 300 was impressive. Wowza - good on you girl ! I'm Very impressed xx

    ReplyDelete