Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 38: Peeling like a snake

Yesterday I finally managed to exercise again after a 4-days forced-break.
I was starting to feel so miserable for not being able to do my daily workout so despite the pain I forced myself. Couldn't afford the legs exercises as the skin couldn't stretch all the way and had to switch the abs with the one from the previous day for the same reason...
However, sweat and burned skin don't go along well and I started to peel very quickly after that and now I look like a half-metamorphosed iguana! lol
I hate myself for such stupidity and regret it very badly. Especially because I missed the crucial PCP days where, from what I gather, people start loosing most of their body-fat mass!
How to deal with that?
However, I was happy enough to see that I didn't lose shape despite the luck of exercise and could do jumps & workout with no more effort than usual…
Appetite is back and I’m definitely not feeling stuffed after my 1apple-yogurt-egg white dinner…
Guess I have to start dealing with hunger!
x

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Arianna, we live, we learn .... I think you'll see great progress from the diet. And don't worry about everyone else you can just keep going on the exercises once you're ready... This is your project ...

    ReplyDelete