Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 38 night: Hunger!!

Almost back to full power and my skin is starting to regain a normal color.
Workout was ok, some pretty tough exercises there.
Really don't get the pistol squat though....is it even humanly feasible??!
I felt like my knee was about to crack under my heavy weight. Same thing happened with the last set of the triceps where my left shoulder almost abandoned me! 
Workout apart, I'm hungry again, I mean always! 
Last week I kept forgetting I had to eat, this week I can't think of anything else. And dinners are so not satisfying.......
but all is good! Tomorrow is Friday and I'm off on holidays soon! yay! :D
Good night everyone xxx

1 comment:

  1. The hunger will get better very soon. Your stomach organ is getting smaller as we speak.

    ReplyDelete