Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 65: Jetlagged & Exhausted

I just realized I haven't been writing in almost 2 weeks. The main reason was lack of time, lack of inspiration and big time laziness due to my holiday-mental status! And also lack of a normal routine because I wanted to take the most out of my time in Tel Aviv. Hence, I had been going out until early morning for the past 2 weeks! Keeping up with the strict diet was therefore not very feasible; I would sometimes have breakfast after having been out all night or often had to skip meals! 
On the other hand I managed to keep up with the exercises and in addition to the jumprope I went running everyday for 30-40 min by the beach at sunset while enjoying the landscape! https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgBLpumsLfBnGGOHNF0ilXs49gIQJmV9Ups9wa_u-H1uKaiYCGw7NK-KQuocAAvJ2VmfJvEt4l-ob1ial5Mw6NCx5EQaHMYr67z5Cl0p5QF7iZU2ijJLtEUsfaS6znOBawmA-r1QXftlM0/s320/IMG_0920.JPG

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQJisqlwCQD9BFFNheT7B9eVtvf8Qh_MfpJcTGbLAjA1Meku0hn3Ija1ediEZ0H98BBI2IjPK2-NW3AWmErDs3skqdZO0Zvghb9eHCUIkmQuFlwc1Aa1pY_gXxZR5phtfSOU1Nip63euc/s320/IMG_0922.JPG
Also temptation caught me a few times and I let myself go a bit too much. But I was on holidays and I kept thinking that "We only live once" and I wanted to enjoy those happy times with family and friends before coming back to my miserable life in Hong Kong!
So this bring me back to today, first day of my unmissed routine: grocery shopping, cooking, workout and hopefully bed soon as I'm exhausted!!
After a 3 weeks break getting back the rhythm won't be easy. But I really am happy to still have the PCP to keep me going as it keeps my mind/soul&body occupied!

3 comments:

  1. You can do this! And I hope you really don't feel miserable in "real life" remember you really do only live once. If you are miserable, change it! Just like PCP, we were all unhappy with some part of our diet or bodies, so here we are making the move to change. Remember there is no past or future, only right now. Present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be tough, you can cut a set or two if the exercise has ramped up too much for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there girl ... it's times like these when u just gotta push thru and prove it to yourself! We're so close to the end and you've come so far, you can do it! Let's finish off strong ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete