Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 71: "Nice & Easy"

I felt very guilty after a whole week-end of indulgence and no-workout so yesterday I increased my jumprope to 30min which was "nice & easy" and on top of that I finally tried the legen-wait for it-dary 8mins abs video and it definitely went "nicely & easely"! the guy is a legend, so 90s!

Today I did the same, another 30mins in a row of jumps, followed by the rest of the workout. The arms exercises (shoulders, forearms..) remain my enemies, I loathe them, probably because I suck! and after few sets I am exhausted! So today getting to failure point wasn't difficult but had to force myself beyond that point otherwise I would've gave up at rep #5!
Abs are still my favorite and again after the daily amount I continued with the 8mins.

To be honest the amazing results I had started to see around day 45 are now stagnating and it's very frustrating! I have to admit it is also my fault as I haven't strictly following the diet these past few days but almost never missed a workout and often did more than asked. So I really don't get it!
Also haven't now to eat prot & veggies at dinner time instead of my standard apple and yogurt is kind of annoying- while only few weeks back I was hoping for that to happen, now I wish I could stick to previous regime!
What's wrong with me??!
I really don't want this to end, so I believe I will continue with diet & jumprope even after day 90 as I'm not where I want to be yet (still lot of fat hanging in here!).

I will try to put up some pics if my flatmate will be kind enough to take them!

Have a nice week everyone and happy Buddha day!

3 comments:

  1. Loving your enthusiasm Arianna - and i promise 8 min Mike will grow on you and soon you'll be dying to pay him a visit as soon as you get home. Hehe.

    This is a tough week, esp. since there are some new tricks in the bag such as 'failure sets' which happened to be Da Vinci's today... I almost weeped like a baby (whilst dripping in sweat) and never got past 20 per set. My arms and legs (from those evil floor jumps) are in a new world of pain today. We're in this together and the only way is UP - 19 more days to go only, we can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80% of the success is diet. I'd much rather you ate right and missed workouts than getting every workout right but slacking on eating.

    Also you're definitely moving the bar, your body is still changing and looking great but it won't be the dramatic shifts that you get at first.

    Follow the plan and your body will respond well, it's not a matter of wishing it's just physics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arianna where are your blogs? Miss hearing your updates...;-)10 days til the END !!!

    ReplyDelete